At Electric Era, we are focused on hiring elite and mission-aligned people. Our hiring principles reflect our culture of excellence and our mission-driven focus. These were shaped through many failures and our time building teams at SpaceX.
Our 11 hiring principles:
1) Mission Motivated: We seek candidates who are passionate about our mission of building the future of car refill. Our team brings intensity everyday through this motivation. That compounds value daily, accelerating us to our goals.
2) Ambition: We look for candidates who are driven to achieve their goals. We want team members who are committed to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve.
3) Ownership and accountability: We value team members who take ownership of their work and hold themselves accountable for their results. We believe that taking responsibility is key to achieving success.
4) Collaboration: We believe that great things are achieved through collaboration. We seek team members who are great at working with others and are committed to building strong relationships.
5) Curiosity: We look for candidates who are naturally curious and eager to learn. We believe that curiosity is essential to innovation and growth.
6) Pedagogical: We value team members who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise with others. We believe that a teaching attitude fosters a culture of learning and development.
7) Optimism: We seek team members who are positive and optimistic. We believe that a positive mindset is key to overcoming challenges and achieving success. Optimism is a super power, is spawns new knowledge and ideas.
8) Resilience: Failures happen when you are rapidly innovating. We value team members who are resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks. We believe that resilience is essential to achieving long-term success.
9) Humility: We seek team members who are humble and open to feedback. We believe that humility is essential to learning and growth.
10) Intellectual fluidity: We value team members who are intellectually flexible and adaptable. We believe that being able to pivot and change course is key to success in a rapidly changing world.
11) Competency: We seek team members who are highly skilled and competent in their areas of expertise. We believe that hiring the best and brightest is essential to achieving our mission.
These hiring principles have enabled us to build a world-class team that is focused on building the future of car refill for the next generation of drivers. Join us!